August 11, 2014
* Leaving KAIST page has been added. Printing this at the hotel (for free) could be useful for your trip.
August 10, 2014
* There will be three buses leaving right after the third talk this morning, around noon. Two buses with labels, and one bus without. The buses with labels will directly go to the excursion. The one without a label will go back to Toyoko Inn - for those who do not participate excursion.
* Lunch (sandwich box) will be provided on the bus.
* On the last day of the conference, August 12, three buses will go to Seoul from KAIST. If you'd like to take one of these, please check-out the hotel and load the bus with your luggage *in the morning* by 8:10 am. We will update soon with more details about these buses of the last day.
August 9, 2014
* Schedule changes:
Alessandra Iozzi - (Title change) Finite orbits and boundaries of CAT(0) cube complexes
Thomas Koberda - (New speaker) scheduled at August 9, 1:20 pm on Right-angled Artin groups and mapping class groups
Jeremy Kahn - Talk is canceled.
* If you lose lunch coupons, please come to the registration desk. We might have some extra. (Or, the lunch costs KRW 4,000 each)
* There are many comfortable coffee places on campus. Twosome place, Coffee Beans, Dunkin Donuts and Tous les jours are particularly recommended.
August 8, 2014
* In the Travel section, "From Daejeon to ICN by KTX" is added.
August 7, 2014
* Everyone including family members are cordially invited to the banquet at Vesta Buffet on 6 pm:* Ask the registration desk for Welcome_KAIST wifi password.
August 6, 2014
* Registration started. Make sure to (1) sign the roster, (2) pick up your name tag, (3) receive a plastic document folder with a brochure.
* After 8 pm and tomorrow, participants can get their name tags and card keys at the hotel front desk.
* Vegetarians, please talk to Professor Sang-Jin Lee, Eon-Kyung Lee and Suhyoung Choi for dinner suggestions. They will be around in the conference.
* Two bottles of water in the refrigerator are free.
* If you're a Resident Evil fan, you might enjoy the striking similarity between Daejeon Government Complex and Umbrella Corporation.